Monday, August 12, 2013

My Stitches Midwest Haul

I snuck out of work early on Friday and spent the afternoon at Stitches Midwest. Don't tell my boss. ;-)


I picked up an orange yarn bowl from Pawley Studios. Now I have an orange Jennie the Potter bowl and this one.  I wonder who should be next?

I stopped by to talk with Ron and Theresa from the Buffalo Wool Company and mentioned that I was signed up for a drop spindle class at Rhinebeck and somehow a bundle of beautiful silk/bison fiber ended up in my bag. So did a pair of these cute little bird nesting balls. And yes, we giggled like a bunch of teenagers.

I saw so many friends! If I tell you about it all, I'll just sound like a tedious name dropper, so I'll let your imagination go wild.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am lucky to work in yarn.

No comments: