Monday, March 15, 2010

Interweave Crochet Spring 2010

Interweave Crochet's Spring 2010 issue is featuring this fantastic shawl. It's called the Forest Petals Shawl, designed by Karla McCalmont. It's worked in Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace and shown here in the colorway 204 Daffodil.

We've had such a long winter and the end is nowhere in sight around here. The bright happy color somehow makes me believe that spring is just around the corner and that there will be a time where I can leave the house wearing a bright dress and a cheerful wrap.

5 comments:

woolwoman said...

I was reading back over your "fussy" post that I missed - OMG - Sometimes I can't believe the nerve (or maybe stupidity) of people. Instead of planning a vacation - you should be "awarded" a vacation for your patience.

The new design in Helen's Lace in IC is gorgeous!
Cheers! Melody

Pretty My Drink said...

That shawl is fabulous and i love that color!

frankie zhao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suna Kendall said...

I am not usually fond of crocheted shawls, but this one stood out--the yarn really, really enhances the interesting pattern. Love it.

Margaret K said...

That shawl is absolutely stunning! It's the color blend that does it I think. Just gorgeous. By the way, do you sell your mill ends piled up in the corner? I'd love to get my hands on that stash! :-)