Friday, September 11, 2009

Cookie's Deep Dark Secret

We've been keeping a secret around here. Cookie's Deep Dark Secret.

CDDS is the latest in our Color Commentary Series. It's a beautiful, rich dark blue. We went with a nearly solid this time around to complement Cookie's intricate sock designs. Besides, it was time to mix things up and do a nearly solid. We like to keep you on your toes.

Along with the new color, Cookie also designed a brand-spanking-new sock pattern that just went live on knitty.com called the Clandestine Sock. Girl has outdone herself. Please take a minute and click over to the picture on knitty. For the life of me, I can't unblurry this photo. I have tried repeatedly and it's late on Friday afternoon and I just don't have it in me to try again. You will not be disappointed.

The yarn is available and shipping right now. Check with your LYS.


















Lastly, I want to send out a big ol' BRAVO to all the folks that make knitty.com happen. The fall issue marks their 7th anniversary and a redesign. They have outdone themselves.

They have also been a great supporter of Lorna's Laces over the years. There is a story there that needs to be told. I will save that for another day. For now I just want to say "Thank you".

No comments: