Wednesday, January 16, 2008

FedEx Woes

I need to vent for a moment. Apparently, Lorna's Laces is in FedEx's no-deliver-zone. A package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday is nowhere in sight today. There are no tracking updates since Monday and no one seems to be able to figure out where it is. On the bright side, their crack customer service department told me I'd hear from them in the next 24-48 hours. Isn't that nice? By then, I could have walked to Saint Louis and picked it up myself.

I know it's just fabric for a slipcover and not critical to my well being, but I'm kinda mad it's not here. Probably because I'm holding a grudge against them from the two-day package that shipped on December 18 and arrived on December 27. Even with the holidays, that ain't two-day.

Bitter? Who, me??

Okay, back to work.

No comments: