Thursday, September 27, 2007

The shower wore off

I stayed home from work on Tuesday because I was sick. It wasn't eye trouble this time. Oh no, this was honest-to-goodness-I-have-a-fever-and-feel-like-death sick. I slept about 26 straight hours and when I woke up on Wednesday I felt great. It was a miracle!

I got up took a shower and headed out the door. I got to the studio and quickly realized I was mistaken. The shower had worn off. I felt pretty much the same as I had the day before. So I made a quick u-turn and back to bed for me. Today, I am better. For real. Maybe not 100%, but good enough. And good enough is all I need.

Enough drama already. On to more important things, like yarn. We just finished dyeing up a custom color for Jimmy Beans Wool. They have a sock of the month club featuring Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn. Here's Pearl guarding October's color, Candy Corn. We only dye a limited quantity, so get it while you can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that makes pearl look deceptively tiny!